Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Elysium, Dead Like Me: Life After Death, Dead Snow 2: Red Vs Dead

Hello All!
Welcome back to the next instalment of reviews.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elysium
In the year 2154, the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth. A man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarised worlds. - IMDB
Life is crap on earth, the health and safety is terrible of course people are going to want to live on a nice clean space station.
Elysium is a good fun adventure with a huge helping of scifi in there. It is nice to Matt Damon play someone a little different other than his usual characters.
I loved this film but I really could of done with a little more extra footage, I want to know more about Elysium itself and how it came to be. Saying that I am a little weird when it comes to films, if films don't end properly I will write the ending for myself.

I give this film 9/10

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dead Like Me: Life After Death
After the departure of Rube Sofer, a new head reaper named
Cameron Kane takes over. He's a slick businessman who couldn't care less about helping the newly dead. Chaos ensues and brings out the worst in Daisy and Mason who begin drinking anew. George and Reggie re-connect for the first time when George reaps a new friend of Reggie's. - IMDB
 This is the concluding film to the 2 seasons before.
I really enjoyed both of the TV series because it was something different to Ghost Whisperer and Reaper (which I love) that stands alone.
I love Georges bad attitude problem and how she does not take any ones shit. I'm glad they made this movie because I felt the series end didn't do it justice at all and was probably cancelled like a lot of American TV programs, give them a chance for crying out loud!
 
I give this film 9/10
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dead Snow 2: Red Vs Dead
If the worst day of your life consisted of accidentally killing your girlfriend with an axe, chain-sawing your own arm off, and watching in horror as your closest friends were devoured by a zombified Nazi battalion, you'd have to assume that things couldn't get much worse. In Martin's case, that was only the beginning. - IMDB
Zombie!
I do love a zombie film I really do. The first time I saw Dead Snow I fell in love with it's style and story. It's very simple but draws you into the story very quickly, it really does start with a simple 'Cabin in the woods' style and then escalates into the bloody point of no return. This is a fun sequel, I am glad they went the 'Army of Darkness' than making a incredibly serious sequel.
 
 
I give this film 10/10
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.
 


Comments