31 Day of Horror - 2 - Pandorum

Here is the next movie for my 31 days of Horror challenge, I slow start I know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did enjoy Pandorum and saying that I also felt like I seen it before because it feels like a mix of Aliens, The Cave, Sphere and Cargo.
I love all of these movies for one reason or another but it really is nothing new. Pandorum also scores a point because it has Dennis Quade as one of the lead roles and that's always a plus for me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie
Thank you for reading.

Comments