Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - The Martian

Welcome to my film reviwe section where I review films from my very large film collection.
Today I review a new cinema release.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Martian
During a manned mission to Mars, Astronaut Mark Watney is presumed dead after a fierce storm and left behind by his crew. But Watney has survived and finds himself stranded and alone on the hostile planet. With only meager supplies, he must draw upon his ingenuity, wit and spirit to subsist and find a way to signal to Earth that he is alive. - IMDB
 
It has been a while since I have had a trip to the cinema and this film was a real treat to watch. I have always enjoyed watching scifi and I have certain things I like to see in the films.
The Martian helps us realise some of our deepest fears about being lost, alone and never seeing our loved ones again. 
This film had me one the edge of my seat for more or less the whole time and I will be buying it when it finally gets released.
 
I give this film 10/10
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tween at me @Cloud_zombie
Thank you for reading.


Comments