Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard: Cinema Special - Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens

Hello there!
Welcome to the first film review post of 2016!
In this section I have been going through my large film collection and reviewing my many films as well as cinema releases and films I've been show by other people. Sorry it's later than the usual Wednesday post day but I started a day later this week and I'm all out of whack.
Let's kick 2016 off with something awesome!
No Spoilers I promise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens
Three decades after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, a new threat arises. The First Order attempts to rule the galaxy and only a ragtag group of heroes can stop them, along with the help of the Resistance.- IMDB
 
 
I must say this has been a long time coming!
Even though it has been long awaited their is still a divide between the fans on whether they like it or not.
I will say this:
If you think their is holes where there shouldn't be in the plot think of it this way, someone in this fandom will always be there to fill that hole. Just like at the old extended universe, we found a way to fill in the hole and that was what made our fandom such an adventure. We didn't need just the films, we became part of the story. I have been enjoying the 'Do you think this?' posts that are currently circling the Internet, people in the fandom have such excellent imaginations and I look forward to seeing if any of them are right.
 
I for one enjoyed everyone minute of The Force Awakens. I will look forward to seeing the other installations plus the off shots like Rogue One. The Force awakens is a great addition to the story and a great set up for the new adventure ahead. I have seen it twice now and I would love to see it again before it drops out of the cinemas.
 
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is an action packed emotional ride that has you asking questions you never thought you'd asked. I recommend you go see it for yourself and make up your own mind and then get reading the 'Do you think this?' posts and see if you can add your own additions to what we will discover next.
 
I give this film 10/10




Comments