Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Tremors, Terminator Genisys, The Amazing Spider-Man

Happy Wednesday!
Welcome back for another round of my film reviews!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tremors
Natives of a small isolated town defend themselves against strange underground creatures which are killing them one by one. - IMDB
I had not seen this film until I met my now husband to be (Ten years ago now), I am not sure why I had never seen this film at the time because this really is something I would enjoy.
Tremors is a monster movie that brings a different twist to the genre and makes it a hell of a lot of fun to watch, plus a very young Kevin Bacon plays the part of our fearless heartthrob.
 
I give this film 9/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terminator Genisys
When John Connor, leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured time line. - IMDB
Here is another film that has the fans divided on whether it is good or not. I enjoyed the story and I like to think that in the 'Terminator' universe they are doomed to repeat for all eternity until the Earth explodes or something dramatic like that, well that's my theory. ha!
I enjoyed the story a lot and have since purchased it for my (overly large) collection of films.  It is nice to see Arnie again reprising the roll we will always picture him.
I say watch this film for yourself and make up your own mind about it, after all it's what matters to you in the end.
 
I give this film 10/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Amazing Spider-Man
After Peter Parker is bitten by a genetically altered spider, he gains newfound, spider-like powers and ventures out to solve the mystery of his parent's mysterious death. - IMDB
Nobody can resist a Spiderman film, from the comics to the cartoon and then to the Toby Maguire film to the most recent Spidys with Andrew Garfield as our sarcastic web slinger.
I really like this AG's Spiderman because he seems to capture how sarcastic and slightly rude Spiderman can be. TM's Spiderman is ok but he makes a very good Peter Parker compared to AG who is too cute and not nerdy enough to pull off a proper Peter Parker.
Instead of the red head Mary Jane we have one of Mr Parker's other love interests Gwen Stacy which in my opinion helped refresh the chemistry on screen, Mary Jane was feeling a little stale after Spiderman 2.
 
I give this film 8/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.
 


Comments