Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Deadpool, From Beyond, Uncle Buck

Welcome back and welcome to March 2016's first set of film reviews. I have a few more than last week for you including the newly released Deadpool!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadpool
A former Special Forces operative turned mercenary is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopting the alter ego Deadpool. - IMDB


Too be honest Deadpool is the most fun out of all superheroes and he knows it. I feel his film is set apart from the other Marvel heroes because they cannot compete on his level and yes even Spider-man's lost this time round. 

As a good daughter I offered to take my Mum to see Deadpool and it was a fantastic experience. Not only did I enjoy the film but I got to see my Mum react to the movie and that cannot get much better, Thank you Ryan Reynolds you are awesome!

It was to see Morena Baccarin in a big screen production, she's a great actress and shouldn't just be used for the small screen.

The CG was brilliant, the acting was fantastic and the story was incredibly entertaining. Some of the camera angles in the film were so different I wondered how they got the camera in there to shot the scene, I have images of the camera person being suspended upside down by a rope. 
Go see Deadpool if you haven't already seen it, you won't regret it.

I give this film 10/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Beyond 
A group of scientists have developed the Resonator, a machine which allows whoever is within range to see beyond normal perceptible reality. But when the experiment succeeds, they are immediately attacked by terrible life forms. - IMDB


Jeffrey Combs is back is this scientific horror, he shows us what other characters he can be after his time as Herbert West. This is a story by H.P. Lovecraft and I think this film has done a really good job at projecting his vision into something that is brilliant.

If you love your Lovecraft and loved Re-Animator then I think you should watch this if you haven't watched it already.

I give this film 9/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncle Buck
Bachelor and all round slob, Buck, babysits his brother's rebellious teenage daughter and her cute younger brother and sister. - IMDB

All hail John Candy!!
All hail John Candy!!
This man was defiantly part of my childhood and it saddens me that he died so young. He was a great man and actor, I feel that he was stolen away from us and the world of film.

I'd say Uncle buck is along the lines of Vacation in oh my god I can't believe he can't believe this and oh wow I can't stop laughing. There are also a few underlying lessons from this film for teens in general and I feel like it is a positive lesson that they should learn.
This is a very fun and heart-warming film that will never stop being funny. 

I give this film 10/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Comments