Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Miss Congeniality, Big Hero 6,

Happy Wednesday and welcome back to my film review section. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss Congeniality
An FBI agent must go undercover in the Miss United States beauty pageant to prevent a group from bombing the event.- IMDB



Well it has defiantly been a while since I last saw this film and I was happy to have it back.
It's a little bit different to the normal cop/romance films and that is probably why I like it. Sandra Bullock trying to out sarcasm Michael Caine while trying to get through a beauty pageant that is over both their heads. 
It's funny and exciting and is a great feel good film.

I give this film 10/10


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Hero 6
The special bond that develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax, and prodigy Hiro Hamada, who team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes. - IMDB



I'm a little late to the party on this one because I have only just seen it and it's been out for a while.
First of all: Screw you Disney for messing with my heart!
Second of all: This is everything I have wanted and more!

Big Hero 6 is a fun, fast and epic story that speaks to me on many levels and is pretty consistent all the way through the entire film. The characters have been written well and are portrayed well on screen. I recommend you watch this when you can and make sure every kid in your family (Big or Small) gets to watch it.


I give this film 10/10
























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.

Comments