Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Godzilla Vs Destroyah, Gamera 2: Attack of Legion

Happy Wednesday and Welcome to my film cupboard!
If you haven't been here before this where I review my huge cupboard of films, cinema releases and the odd film I have been shown by someone else.
I have been on a bit of Kaiju bender recently and I have a few reviews of what I have been watching.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Godzilla Vs Destroyah
The aftermath of the Oxygen Destroyer brings forth Destoroyah, a beast intent on killing Godzilla, who is on the verge of a nuclear meltdown.- IMDB

Who doesn't like a Godzilla movie!
I always find them to be thoroughly entertaining and this one of course didn't fail me.
The story line was slightly loose but don't let that stop you watching it because you know why we watch these films, yes so we can see big monsters hitting each other. You should defiantly give it a watch if you have a love of the Kaiju.

I give this film 8/10



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Gamera 2: Attack of Legion
A meteor shower carries hostile insectoid creatures to Japan, where they rapidly reproduce. - IMDB

Gamera, the flying giant tortoise that keeps the balance of Earth in check.
Gamera is slightly different to Godzilla where in he is a total force for good and the good of the Earth, he doesn't take kindly to alien monsters taking over his planet and causing problems for the locals.

It's a fun film with a story that keeps you interested and wanting to watch more.

I give this film 9/10







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!



Comments