Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Happy Wednesday!
It's film review day once again!
I have been super busy and I haven't watched any new films recently so there is only one review for today, next week will be better and filled with more films.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Three scouts, on the eve of their last camp-out, discover the true meaning of friendship when they attempt to save their town from a zombie outbreak.- IMDB 


If you follow my blog regularly you may have noticed that I am a big fan of zombies in films, books etc. I thought I would give this one a try because you never know someone may have pulled a quality zombie film out of their arse for  once. 

I bought this film because I thought it would be a laugh, I wasn't looking for anything too serious that we could follow as we chatted about it (think Mystery Science Theater 3000 style).  It has the usual pattern zombie films of this kind followed so it was easy to follow, some of the special effects were fun. I liked the usage of blood, usually the more blood the better if your film isn't going to hold up to something like Resident Evil, 28 Days Later, Zombieland and Braindead.
 
Overall it is a fun film to watch with a group of friends, it's not the best zombie film out there but it holds up on it's own. 

I give this film 7/10 







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!
film woody harrelson jesse eisenberg zombieland


Comments