Cloud Zombie's Bookshelf - 2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge - Until The End of The World by Sarah Lyons Fleming


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until The End of The World by Sarah Lyons Fleming
(Audiobook)
http://www.sarahlyonsfleming.com/uteotw

Audible recommend this book to me, after reading the summary I bought it and got stuck in. I really do love an audiobook, I have also come across Julia Whelan before in the audiobook narrator scene and I feel she makes the experience all the more enjoyable.


With any book I find myself taking it slowly until I know I enjoy the characters and how the react to each other. This book just happened to be right up my street so in continued finding it to be better than I thought it would be. There is always a gamble involved when you chose a Dystopian/Post Apocalyptic Novel, sometimes they are good and sometimes they have just been written to jump on the bandwagon without a thought to the actual plot.


Cassie is a great character who is grown up but has a very stubborn, comedic and somewhat childish side. She knows she can relax around her friends because they know she will be for them when they need it. I like her childish side but it does seem to get her into trouble with some of her friends.
This has a The Walking Dead feel to it (graphic novels) in the sense that her little community have built up a trust in each other that it is such a big bound that they are family. There are a verity of characters that I feel bounce off each other very well, especially when they are having a heated argument.


Until The End of The World is the first of 3 and half books in the series. I will be adding the them to my collection as I feel have enjoyed this book enough to venture further into Cassie's new world.


I give this Book 5 out of 5.








































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!


Comments