Song of The Day - Wednesday - Sore Eyes

Happy Wednesday!
It's another beautiful sunny day and I'm super tired. 

I had a little bit of a late night last night, I got carried away with reading my book. This morning my hay fever was on full and my eyes were so scratchy, I had to kind of bath them in cold water. 

I also played a little RimWorld last night, I've added a few Mods to it and now it's a zombie survival game. It's so good! I'm loving watching it on YouTube at the moment as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check Out The Kickstarter I'm Supporting!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments