Song of The Day - Wednesday - Flash, Aaaaarh!


Happy Wednesday!
We've made it to Wednesday! 

There was quite an exciting storm last night across Kent and probably the country. I sadly slept through it but I have been watching people's home videos of the storm this morning. Blake didn't wake up shouting "Fucking Hell!" this time around and actually saw a little of the storm happening. It didn't do anything to make it any less humid sadly but hopefully it will rain again tonight or at some point today. 

Last night I got in a little bit of The Sims 4, along with YouTube videos and yummy pink lemonade. I was quite lazy last night. 

Today I have an article debut on Emotionally Fourteen's site which is incredibly exciting, check that out! 
I'm incredibly excited about this opportunity to write for E14!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments