Song of The Day - Friday - Cliff Hangers, Fortunate Son and Word Count


A Very Happy Friday!
It's a cold and Frosty morning, there is also so much blue sky and sun because there's not a cloud in the sky. I'm not sure how it's going to be when I get into London or what I like to call it, 'Land of Pollution and annoying people'. 

I watched the latest episode of Star Trek: Discovery last night and didn't realise until the end of the episode that there was no more until January 2018. The episode finished on a cliff hanger, I must admit I did shout "Bastard!" at the TV when I saw it. 

I hit 30,000 words yesterday and surpassed it a little ending my days count as 31,100 words. I have new inspiration as Blake had managed to get Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival in my head. I wrote it into the scene I had been thinking about, it creates the mood I want. 

I hope you have an amazing Friday and an awesome weekend! 
Thank you so much for reading my blog! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments