Song of The Day - Friday - Another Week Nearly Done

Happy Friday!
It's another sunny, misty chilly morning.

 I walked down to the station solo this morning, Blake has stayed home due to the plumber coming to check out our boiler. It would be nice to have hot water so I can have a bath. Hopefully its sorted by the time I get home. 

This weekend is home to bonfire night and we are having a few family and friends over to go watch the fireworks. Then back to the house for snacks and probably films or games. 

I'm still enjoying NaNoWriMo and over shot the word count again, I tend to get a little carried away which is good for for NaNo. My lunch time writing session will be hopefully go well today. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments