Song of The Day - Tuesday - December Blog Prep

Happy Tuesday!
It's a bit gloomy today, hopefully the sun comes out for a bit for a day. 

I'm over the 25K mark on my NaNoWriMo writing, I love writing this way because you never know what will happen as your characters develop. It keeps me occupied through November since it doesn't really have much of a theme apart from the 5th of November, Bonfire night usually tries to take up two weeks but it doesn't really go any further. 

I have been getting ideas really for my December blog posts when I'm not writing for NaNo. Trying to stop the festive season from reaching out of where it belongs is sometimes tiresome. I do enjoy seeing John Lewis on  twitter get pelted with miss tweets that should go to the Department store that is John Lewis. 

Have a great Tuesday Everyone! 
Thank you for reading my blog!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments