Song of The Day - Tuesday - Only Tuesday?!

Happy Tuesday!
Another day has started without my permission, my body decided that it was best to wake me an hour before I usually wake up. This day is going to be a long tired one. 

I hit 35,000 words yesterday and I'm going to try and push for 40,000 today. This is a big push but I have just under 2 weeks to hit 50,000 words. I'm going to be looking at word and challenge prompts today to get the creativity flowing once again.  Wish me luck with that one.

I have the house to myself tonight so I shall be writing and getting some gaming in, it's been a while since I last played and Rimworld alpha 18 is out. I want to go explore the new content. Yeti on YouTube has a new set of videos out for alpha 18.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments