Song of The Day - Wednesday - The Computer Returns!


Happy Wednesday!!
It's been one hell of a week and it's only Wednesday!
The dull skies and rain has returned again today sadly, the walk down to the station made me wish for the summer even more than usual.

Blake returned home yesterday with a PC with a clean build of health. He got to work installing everything I usually use on the PC, you know the important things. Microsoft Word, Steam, Origin and something to replace internet explorer/Edge. Please tell me if I've forgotten anything. I shall be spending Friday evening catching up on old times, I also have The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs being delivered today. This was supposed to be my Christmas present but of course the PC has been out of commission since before Christmas, Blake ordered it for me as soon as he new the PC was coming home fixed. Win!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thank you for reading my blog!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments