Song of The Day - Wednesday - Snow-Way!

Happy Wednesday!
Another day another work day...
So after the last lot of snow that has thawed, I awake to another lot of snow this morning. Again not enough to stop the trains. I left Blake in bed while I slipped down the hill to the station and the train was basically on time.
--
Thankfully I am off on Friday so I only have today and Thursday to contend with work and all to do with it. I've been looking forward to this long weekend for a while, I'm not sure what we are going to do but I do know that I don't have to be at work.
--
On a cool note my latest article is out on Emotionally14.com, click the link to go have a read and then maybe take a look around the site. There are plenty of great content on the site of varying genres and tastes. Even leave a few comments if you enjoy what you have read.

--
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thank you for reading my blog!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments