Song of The Day - Monday - Another Monday, Another Cold!

Happy Monday!
Yes we are back into the working week again!
I have managed to acquire another cold, I thought it was a bad bought of hey fever but I guess I was in denial. I have coughed, sneezed and snotted my way through the weekend. My sister is ill, so is my brother in law and my little niece who has had it worse of all. The poor little mite has been in and out of hospital for the past week and am hoping she will brighten up soon. Getting ill when the weather is nice is so mean.
--
The weekend was fairly busy but also mostly relaxed. Saturday evening we went to see Hairspray at The Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury. Canterbury is a lovely place, there's always somewhere to explore, check it out if you are ever in the area.
--
Sunday played host to my mum's birthday party. We had a small get together with a barbeque and some nice drinks. We were lucky with the weather because it turned out to be a nice day, the day before was a total wash out. Mum's actually birthday is today but she is busy today and she wanted to have a little more time to relax. Her birthday cake had a flamingo on it and white candles with purple spots, I was going to bake her a cake but I really didn't want to risk making her ill.
--
Sorry for the shorter blog today, hopefully Wednesday's will be longer. On Mondays I always feel like my brain hasn't kicked into action.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a great Monday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments