Song of The Day - Monday - Bank Holiday Time!


Image result for monday bank holiday
Happy Monday!
Yes indeed, it is Monday but it is Bank holiday Monday here in the UK. For me that means no work and as it is incredibly sunny I get to hang out in the garden and enjoy it. 
--
We'v had quite a fun weekend, a few adventures at the Sweeps festival, a relaxing day, house work and garden stuff. 
Saturday:
 Maypole dancing by the Morris dancers in Rochester High Street,
 Masked Morris Dancers performing.
 Unusual Morris Dancers with balloons on their heads.

 Beer, Ale and Cider festival!



A tent selling fun things.
 Rochester Castle watching over the festival.
Our drinks! My tankard on the left and Blake' thumb on the right.
Irish Dancers.
Rochester Cathedral.


 Us out in the sun taking a sit down after walking around.
 A folk band in one of the bars.
--
Sunday was a little more relaxed for me, Blake had a Hero Klix Match at a local Comic Book shop. So I watched a little bit of Sips play Cities: Skylines, Played some Cities: Skylines and some Rimworld and drank a lot of tea. We had burgers for dinner and watched an awful lot of YouTube.
--
Today I have been doing a general tidy of the house and a little gardening. This afternoon we will probably relax in the garden and have a few beers to celebrate the weather.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I have you all have a lovely Monday wherever you are!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments